QC and Packing Supervisor
The Albion Kniting Company are looking for a QC and Packing Supervisor
Location: Haringey, North London
Resposible to: Production Manager
Main purpose of job: To ensure all products are to client’s quality requirements and that all goods are packed correctly according to client requirements.
- Liaise closely with the relevant member of the Account Servicing team to understand client requirements prior to any quality control inspection on finished garments from a quality perspective.
- Review any client vendor manuals where you can find packing & inspection requirements.
- Following daily QC & packing targets.
- Full Quality Control inspection for all knitted garments. Understanding any specific client requirements in advance.
- Maintain good organisation in QC/Packing department to an acceptably clean level, then maintain this level of housekeeping.
- Understanding all client label attachment requirements prior to final inspection.
- To be responsible with bulk finishing and preparing shipping.
- To understand sample and PPS importance.
- Manage QC and Packing Technician, and any other additional QC and Packing staff during peak period.
- Keep accurate records of all garments and distributed to the production team.
- Print off all client labelling Albion is responsible for, including care labels, size labels and any other bespoke client requests.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org